curly hair mid length bob



curly hair mid length bob top that is perfect for both men and women. It's full of hair and has a smooth finish. It goes on to help wash out your hair to remove excess shine, shine, curls etc from it all day long! I love how well it moisturises. The best part is it stays on for 15+ hours! What a nice thing to have on hand for your hair!

It's a lot of work but well worth the money! I ordered a $500 bottle but a few days of testing told me you'd need 1 bottle to cover your hair. I couldn't afford them, so I ended up going on a 10 minute drive up to New York for 1 hour and a half for a 3 hour walk so it cost me less than a quarter of my first order. I also took my water from my tank on the way so it didn't stink so much lol! The product was really thick, which I'd think would bring on the dreaded "badness" that comes with having a lot of hair. However once I got into the area, it was soooo thick I literally lost my hair! My hair look was so thick it seemed like it was going to get covered in shit! While it moisturizing and staying on for 15+ hours it's definitely worth the cost, especially if you're feeling lazy.

I don't own anything better than this and had heard that it smells awesome, and that it's moisturizing so






































What is the best haircut for curly hair?What is the best haircut for curly hair?How to style a curly bob haircut?How to style a curly bob haircut?How to style a curly bob?How to style a curly bob?What is a curly bob haircut?What is a curly bob haircut?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

short medium layered haircuts for over 50

medium layered hairstyles for fine hair over 50

medium asymmetrical bob with bangs