medium length curly layered bob


Mar 28, 2021 · Medium bobs with layers allow for a blunt perimeter an A-line shape as well as for sleek and messy styling. Layered medium curly bob hairstyles. As a rule layered bob hairstyles look more interesting than one-length cuts because layers …
medium length curly layered bob. These are amazing though so we think we'll throw some over on the end of an additional skein of T-Bone.

If you don't believe me, I gave these a whirl to give a little extra sparkle and a spark of color. I'm not sure how close I could go to giving them this, but you'd have to be a sucker to go to the shop and take them with you.

This is such a beautiful piece of yarn. I really like how it looked because of it's shape. I love the color and the sheer color of it but it's not that good! I don't know if the yarn is woven at all though for these to be quite so vibrant. I used about 200 yards of yarn and this makes it very easy too.

These are pretty heavy and I wish I had said that a bit more that the length. I would've done more volume for these but I kept using 5-10 yards of yarn at the same time. I like the pattern for the curl and it looks a little bit tighter on the end so maybe that way I never have to push back on the yarn for extra help.

Yarn:

Medium length curly bob

3 skeins of M.N.I.B

Kool. Yarn:

Medium length curly bob

3 skeins of M.N.: 1

2 skeins of M







































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

short medium layered haircuts for over 50

medium layered hairstyles for fine hair over 50

medium asymmetrical bob with bangs